Tibetan Buddhist Practice Schedule at Karma Thegsum Chöling Jacksonville.
Karma Thegsum Chöling Jacksonville, an affilitate of Karma Triyana Dharmachakra, was founded in June of 1986 by the Venerable Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche, Abbot of Karma Triyana Dharmachakra monastery. Our new practice center and shrine room is located at 1258 South McDuff Avenue in the Riverside-Avondale district of Jacksonville, Florida.
There is no charge to attend our weekly practice. Information is provided about Membership in Karma Thegsum Chöling and Shrine Room Etiquette at our regular meetings. Additional teachings are offered on an ongoing basis by visiting Lamas and Rinpoches of the Kagyu Lineage. To stay up to date on all activites, please consider subscribing to our newsletter
Wednesday: 7:00 pm until 8:00pm
- Buddhism Basics
- All are welcome to attend
Thursday: 7:00 pm until 8:00pm
- 7:00-7:15pm Silent sitting and sound meditation practice.
- All are welcome to attend instruction will be given up request.
Saturday: 10:00 am until Noon
- 10:00 am Silent sitting meditation practice.
- 10:30 am The practice of the Chenrezig & Amitabha sadhanas followed by question and answer. The third Saturday of the month after practice is our vegetarian pot luck luncheon.
- All are welcome to attend.